Monday, June 1, 2009

Sittin' Around on my you-know-what

Sounds like fun at first.
Laying around all day, watching movies and reading books.
Having my kids wait on me.
No cooking, no cleaning, no running around like crazy.
Ahh, living the good life!
At first anyway.
Now...
Bored...
bored....
bore......d

I have plenty of books to read
and plenty of movies to watch

(I had to interrupt this post to go check out a major crash in the kitchen, a broken glass-a little excitement in my day)

a little variety is good

(Now I'm going to go all Molly Mormon on y'all)

My blessings:
I don't hurt much
I have kids to wait on me and do the housework
I have books and movies
I don't have to do the housework
Andrea's laptop is great
I love netflix watch instantly
I can watch an entire 6 hour miniseries from start to finish
I can sleep whenever I want to

Hey! What am I complaining about! This is great! I wonder how long I can keep the cast on...

2 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds like the life! I'm glad that you are not hurting much. Wow! That would be great to read all you want and to watch movies-a whole miniseries at one sitting. Like you siad for awhile. I like the part about you getting waited on by your kids. I could go for that one. Keep getting better! :)

JoEllen said...

Good for you!!! I am glad that you decided to count your blessings. It won't last forever and you will be wishing you could go back to this!! Maybe you can have one day every month where the kids will do this for you!? Maybe I need to do that! Okay, I will stop using exclamation points. I am glad that you are doing so well.